Name Change - If you want to change your name, you can file a petition in Family Court to change for yourself or a minor child.  We can help you achieve these results quickly and easily.

AdoptionsThere are situations where the family dynamics require one parent to adopt their step child. With certain steps and completion of relevant home studies, adoptions are granted by Courts in qualifying cases.  Our firm has helped several families and step parents and helped them become adoptive parents.


When a person is unable to take care of themselves, either physically or financially, or if you need to take care of a minor child, having a Guardianship in place can be very helpful. Our firm can help you find the solutions you need.

DivorceDivorce can be a very stressful process to go through. We are here to help you navigate through the difficulties and hurdles that you may face during your divorce.  Generally, a divorce is either uncontested or contested.  An uncontested divorce is when you and spouse are going to be in agreement regarding obtaining the divorce, the division of your community property or assets, and regarding the custody and support of your minor children. A contested divorce is when you cannot reach an agreement with your spouse regarding these various issues. In a contested divorce matter, it becomes necessary to serve your spouse and notify them of your claims through your divorce petition. Initially, it maybe necessary to establish temporary orders after the case is filed and this can be achieved at a temporary orders hearing in Court.  As the case progresses, discovery tools under the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure are used to obtain information from the other party that can help you determine what your rights are. Our firm has the experience to help you get through this process and we try to make it as smooth as possible to facilitate the desired result.

Child Custody / Child SupportWhen you have minor children, it is usually necessary for the Court to make determinations regarding the custody and conservatorship of your child. While the rights of both the father and mother and considered equally, one parent is designated the primary custodial parent while the other parent is a managing conservator with visitation rights.  The primary custodial parent has the right to receive child support from the other parent. Our firm is experienced and can help you obtain child support and get the conservatorship of your children.


Enforcement HearingsWhen one party refuses to comply with the Courts temporary or final orders, it becomes necessary to file a motion for enforcement and sometimes even contempt. In an enforcement hearing, a Court can order a party to comply with the orders of the court and impose sanctions if the Court finds it necessary. We can help you file an enforcement motion the right way to get the right result.

FAMILY LAW - Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Adoptions, Enforcement Hearings, Name Change.

Our firm takes a collaborative approach to resolving all family law matters. While we attempt to resolve all matters amicably without the need for Court invention, we are invested in ensuring that your interests are well represented in Court if the need arises.  For the last 19 plus years, we have protected our clients' interests and continue to fight for their rights. 

IMMIGRATION LAW- Green Cards, Citizenship, VAWA cases.

With over 19 years of experience, we have helped clients in all family based immigration matters.  From marriage based petitions to filing for citizenship, we have provided guidance and produced effective results to unite and keep families together.



From drafting a basic will to more complicated wills and trusts, we have helped several clients find their peace of mind by providing them with the guidance and support they need.